Benistar-GERBS Meeting-5/13/2021-2:00 PM
AGENDA: for Benistar-GERBS 5/13/2021 Meeting on Anthem-GERBS Policy Agreement
Discussion: We have blown past May 1st/June 1st dates (4th set of dates)…
Priorities/Actions Items in Order:
- Benistar-Solutions/GERBS Agreement—Done.
- Anthem-Solutions/GERBS Agreement—in Process—Waiting on Benistar/Anthem for revisions and addendums? Does this delay the setting of our kick-off dates for communications/marketing and the date for actual enrollment? Date? Answer: By Monday/Tuesday–5/17-5/18 we should have the Anthem-GERBS Policy Agreement. GERBS will review–Ed & John; then the Board will approve. After that, The Policy Agreement will be sent back to Benistar–5/21/21
- Set Marketing Campaign Date? Website Revision Date? Answer: Website ready by 6/4/21–set up on SiteGround Hosting–all website redesign & marketing set-up to be done by Paul Syzarto. Marketing to the first group of prospective clients to happen after the website is transferred to Site Ground hosting on 6/4/21.
- Set Webinar Date? Answer: First Webinar–only Registered GERBS Website Members–703 Members–will be invited to the Informational Webinar-6/10/2021; Informational Webinar—NO solicitation–information about the new website, and about Benistar (and to call or use the Benistar portal for contact).
- Set Solutions Member Enrollment Date? Answer: Will start by request of the Members by call or through the website portal to Benistar; Important–all enrollment will be handled by Benistar (NOT GERBS). This will happen after the Webinar, to held on 6/10/2021. 2nd Webinar date for Web-crawler Prospects (larger Retiree/dependent audience) to be announced after 6/10/21.
Can you give us some tentative dates to implementations/completion of actions items—so I can inform the Solutions Board (our next Meeting is May 13, 2021); and make an Announcement to our Solutions Membership?
Video of 5/13/2021 Meeting of Benistar/GERBS–